132 Berkley Road, Williamsville, NY
Single Family3 Beds1 Baths1,400 Sq Ft
Built in 1958
listed by America's Choice
Adorable 3 BR, 1 Bath home with a wonderful open layout. Hardwood floors throughout. In 2011 new windows, furnace, doors, Electrical service panel, extra insulation & air cleaner installed. Tear off roof & garage door opener '17. Heated garage. Bonus room off garage. Deck and shed in private yard. And so much more! Clarence schools. A must see.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 baths
- 1,400 square feet
- Built in 1958
- Single Family
- Taxes $3,536
- Adorable 3 Bedroom 1 Bath Ranch home with a wonderful open layout.
- Hardwood floors throughout the home.
- Spacious living room has a large picture window opens to the dining room that overlooks the kitchen.
- Good sized kitchen features lots of cabinets, electric cooktop, refrigerator, and wall oven included- in as is condition.
- Bedrooms have generous closets.
- Large bathroom has new flooring, faucet, toilet and has been freshly painted.
- Laundry area in the heated garage that features interlocking flooring system lots of storage and door to deck.
- Bonus room off the garage has separate heat and A/C- so many possibilities for its use.
- Partially fenced private yard. Deck for easy entertaining. Large shed that is on a concrete slab.
- Part of the Quieter Home Program. In '11 New windows, doors, insulation, air cleaner,updated electrical panel, furnace, ductless A/C in bonus room -
- Tear off roof 2017. Garage door opener 2017. Home has central A/C.
- Hurry this well laid out home in a great walkable neighborhood will not last.
- Clarence schools
- Conveniently located to shopping and entertainment.