356 Lakefront Boulevard, Buffalo, NY
Condo/Townhouse2 Beds2 Baths, 1 Partial Bath 1,532 Sq Ft
Built in 1987
listed by America's Choice
3 story brick townhouse! Breathtaking water/park views. Sought after Lakefront Commons, Waterfront Village NO HOA fees! Open flr plan, hdwd flr, sunken living rm w/gas fplc, dining rm, kitchen w/granite, slider to deck w/awning. 3rd flr master suite w/dr to deck. Finished office space, laundry area, 2.5 car garage on ground level.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 baths, 1 partial bath
- 1,532 square feet
- Built in 1987
- Taxes $3,300
- Absolutely gorgeous 3 story all brick townhouse
- Breathtaking water and park views from two levels in sought after Lakefront Commons, Waterfront Village. NO HOA fees!
- The bright main level includes an open floor plan, beautiful hardwood floors, sunken living room with gas fireplace, dining room
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel GE Profile appliances, half bath and sliding door to large deck with an awning.
- 3rd floor features hardwood floors, 2 bedrooms w/double closets, 6 panel doors, fully remodeled 2nd bath, 2 skylights and a look down to second level
- The master bedroom includes an en-suite with jetted tub and sliding door to second deck to enable viewing of beautiful sunsets
- Finished office space, extra storage area, laundry area w/new washer & dryer, oversized 2.5 car garage w/finished floor complete the ground level
- Updates: Furnace & hwt 2011, hdwd flrs 2016, Andersen windows 2014, roof 2006, AC 2008
- Upstairs Pella sliding glass door 2012, garage door 2016, garage floor 2018, driveway 2017
- Professionally landscaped yard and security system.
- Appeared as Home of the Week in The Buffalo News, March 2018.
- Convenience and ability to access city living
- Quiet neighborhood with amazing views of beautiful Lake Erie
- No association fees!