252 Chamberlin, West Seneca, NY
Single Family4 Beds2 Baths1,600 Sq Ft
Built in 1952
listed by America's Choice
4bdrm/2full bath cape on deep lot w/fenced yard. Updated kitchen w/new SS appliances, DR w/vaulted ceiling, LR w/built-in shelves, 1st fl master bdrm w/his/her closets, 2nd bdrm & full bath. 2nd fl offers two bdrms. Finished bsmt w/full bath & ldry. New furnace & AC. All new electrical, 2 car garage, patio w/pergola, fire pit & nice landscaping.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- 1,600 square feet
- Built in 1952
- Single Family
- Taxes $4,065
- PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS HERE! Totally updated 4bdrm/2full bath cape on deep lot w/fenced yard
- The updated kitchen features new stainless steel appliances, beautiful new cabinets, counters and fixtures
- The dining room features a vaulted ceiling, newer floor and chair rail
- Living room with built-in shelves and family room which could be office/den
- Very spacious master bedroom on the first floor with his and her closets & updated full bath & 2nd bdrm complete the first floor
- The large second floor offers two bedrooms with large closets and built-in storage
- The full basement is finished with 12x11 rec/family room and 16x10 room w/closet could be 5th bdrm/office/playroom etc.
- The basement features a full bath w/huge all tiled shower, laundry with newer washer & dryer, brand new furnace & central air w/warranty to new owner
- All updated electrical with outlet for generator, custom moldings, fresh paint & window treatments
- Concrete patio w/pergola, enjoy sitting around the fire pit, nice landscaping, grapes & raspberry bush. 2 car detached garage & concrete driveway.
- Taxes shown are true star exemption is $540; MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE ALL THIS HOME HAS TO OFFER!
- Conveniently located to all shopping, dining and recreation
- Easy access to Downtown Buffalo, and the NYS Thruway
- Close to playground