24 Stone Hedge Drive, Lancaster, NY
Single Family4 Beds2 Baths, 1 Partial Bath 2,559 Sq Ft
Built in 1999
6/11 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
listed by America's Choice
Beautifully maintained 4 BR, 2.5 bath Colonial home overlooking a pond. Features a 2 story foyer, Formal dining room & Den. Eat-in Kitchen w/island, walk in pantry. 1st flr laundry. Vaulted ceiling, gas insert fireplace in family room. Master suite. In-ground pool, stamped concrete patio, fully fenced yard and more!
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 baths, 1 partial bath
- 2,559 square feet
- Built in 1999
- Single Family
- Taxes $8,664
- A two story foyer with hardwood floors welcomes you into this lovely 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Marrano built center entrance Colonial home.
- Large eat-in kitchen features Hardwood flooring, island/breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and sliding glass door to patio.
- Spacious formal dining room has crown molding, chair rail and large window.
- A private study is off the foyer. Six panel doors through out the home.
- Family room boasts a vaulted ceiling, custom mantle, gas insert fireplace and large window that over looks the in-ground pool and pond.
- First floor laundry room.
- Master Bedroom showcases cathedral ceilings, walk in closet, ceiling fan and carpeting.
- Master bath features a jetted tub, Separate walk in shower, executive height double sink vanity & ceramic flooring.
- Large secondary bedrooms with ample closet space. 2nd Floor alcove offers endless possibilities.
- Updates: 30 yr. Arch.Tear off roof '14, Entry door '08, Sump pump '15, Majestic in-ground pool '15.
- Maintaince free front w/Aluminum clad windows and trim.
- Fully fenced yard w/large stamped concrete patio over looks the pool and a pond. Great for fishing and paddle boats.
- Professionally Landscaped and beautifully maintained. This great home is ready for you to move in and enjoy. Hurry it wont last long!
- Lancaster Schools
- Walkable neighborhood
- Easy access to thruway. Conveniently located to shopping and entertainment.