38 Chicory Lane, East Amherst, NY
Single Family3 Beds2 Baths, 2 Partial Bath 2,619 Sq Ft
Built in 1985
8/20 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
listed by America's Choice
One of a kind Tesmer built contemporary. Cul-de-sac. Windows galore. 2 story foyer. Fabulous floor plan. 3+bd, 2F+2H ba. Updated granite kitchen w/tile backsplash. FR gas insert brick fplc. LR & DR cathedral ceiling. Office or 4th bdrm. 1st flr laundry. Vaulted master suite w/2 closets. Dream bsmt w/game rm, ample storage, glassblock windows. Deck.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 baths, 2 partial bath
- 2,619 square feet
- Built in 1985
- Single Family
- Taxes $7,899
- One of a kind Tesmer built contemporary styled home on cul-de-sac in East Amherst. No detail has been missed.
- Windows galore, 2 story foyer, cathedral ceilings & fabulous floor plan are just some details of this 3 bedroom beauty.
- Updated kitchen with granite & tiled backsplash overlook the bright family room with gas insert brick fireplace.
- Formal living room and dining room with cathedral ceiling
- Den/office with bathroom. Option to convert to 4th bedroom.
- First floor laundry.
- Enter the large master suite with vaulted ceiling which boasts two separate closets.
- All bedrooms are a nice size.
- Dream basement with game room, ample storage and glass block windows.
- Enjoy the large back deck while viewing the stunning garden.
- Some new Andersen windows, new carpet and fresh paint.
- Back up sump pump, gutter helmet.
- Williamsville Schools
- Located on a cul-de-sac