125 Suburban Court, West Seneca, NY
Single Family4 Beds2 Baths, 1 Partial Bath 2,216 Sq Ft
Built in 1973
listed by America's Choice
Totally updated 4bdrm/2.5 bath colonial w/1st fl bdrm & full bath & inground pool w/private yard. Applianced eat-in kitchen w/HDWF which flows thru the FR w/gas FP w/brick mantel & BI shelves. Formal LR/DR w/HDWF & French doors. 3 bdrms on the 2nd floor, 1 w/half-bath, updated full bath. Full bsmt, AC, Kohler awning, new windows & more!
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 baths, 1 partial bath
- 2,216 square feet
- Built in 1973
- Single Family
- Taxes $5,527
- Charming 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath colonial updated thruought with private yard!
- The kitchen is updated with a hardwood floor, all appliances, tile backsplash, new counter and recessed lighting
- The cozy family room features a gas fireplace with brick mantel flanked by built-in bookshelves, ceiling fan, recessed lights and hardwood floor
- There are two sets of French doors to the formal living and dining room with crown molding and hardwood floor; bay window in living room
- There is a first floor bedroom which could be master or in-law set-up. It has new carpet, ceiling fan, built-in shelves and access to the full bath
- The 2nd floor is complete with 3 bedrooms, current master w/half-bath and walk-in closet and updated full bath.
- The full basement has a 22x14 finished room, laundry and lots of storage. 2.5 car garage w/newer floor & screen door; covered front porch
- Large private backyard features an inground pool w/newer heater, filter & trampoline cover. Shed, patio w/new Kohler awning and nice landscaping
- Freshly painted interior with neutral colors, new windows (except baths) new roof 2012, updated 100amp electrical box
- So much to offer-Move in condition! Taxes shown include a star exemption of $540
- West Seneca School District-Demand West Elementary School
- Easy access to the 400 Expressway; conveniently located to all shopping, dining and recreation