7208 Woodmore Court, Lockport , NY
Single Family4 Beds2 Baths, 1 Partial Bath 2,700 Sq Ft
Built in 1989
listed by America's Choice
Pristine and meticulously Maintained 4 BR, 2.5 Bath Colonial home w/a beautifully landscaped yard. Open concept living. Gorgeous updated Kitchen w/granite counters, island & copper Farm sink. Pergo floors, six panel doors & Plantation shutters thru out. Formal living/dining rooms. Den, Family rm, 1st flr laundry. Roof 07, Furnace '10 & much more!
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 baths, 1 partial bath
- 2,700 square feet
- Built in 1989
- Single Family
- Taxes $8,647
- Move in ready 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath Colonial home with numerous high quality upgrades to the interior and exterior.
- Pergo floors, Plantation Shutters, six panel solid doors throughout the home.
- Large foyer opens to formal living & dining rooms that showcase crown moldings & large windows.Private office.
- Updated eat-in kitchen has granite counters, stainless steel appliances, copper Farm sink & island/breakfast bar & lighting.
- Cathedral ceiling, center WB fireplace w/ a full bricked wall, & custom book cases in Family room.
- Master bedroom suite has cathedral ceiling, his/her closets, jetted tub, separate shower & large skylight.
- Secondary bedrooms are generously sized w/ ample closet space. Updated baths '08.
- First floor Laundry room. Huge dry basement w/ high ceilings. Central vacuum system.
- 20'x48' Custom stamped concrete patio overlooks the lovely treed yard w/professionally landscaped flower beds.
- Easy Exterior Maintenance Vinyl Shake Covers the entire house. Updated exterior Window shutters, Downspouts & gutters & front porch Pillars'07.
- Roof w/ 30 yr shingles'07, Whole House water System'07, Kitchen updated '08, Lenox High Efficiency Furnace'10, Water Filtration system & Pergo flrs '0
- New interior doors throughout '10, Liberty Sump pump w/ water powered back up system'10. Sliding door'16. Drain Tile '11 & more.
- This pristine and meticulously maintained home is ready for you to move in and enjoy. A must see property.
- Walkable neighborhood. Conveniently located to shopping,and entertainment.