90 Lou Drive, Cheektowaga, NY
Single Family3 Beds1 Baths, 1 Partial Bath 1,457 Sq Ft
Built in 1971
listed by America's Choice
Depew schools! Updated 3/1.5 brick Ranch. Kitchen soft close cabinets, quartz counters, bamboo flr. LR hdwd. DR slider/patio. Bdrms new carpet, dbl closets. Ceramic tile bath shower/tub, new vanity, granite sink. Fin bsmt. NEW electric w/generator transfer switch, hi-eff furnace, C/A, back up boiler, HWT, glassblock. Tear off roof. New vinyl fence.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 baths, 1 partial bath
- 1,457 square feet
- Built in 1971
- Single Family
- Taxes $6,045
- Brick ranch in high demand area of Cheektowaga/Depew!
- Maintenance free 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath completely updated home
- Full kitchen remodel with bamboo flooring, new cabinets w/soft close doors/drawers, quartz counter tops and newer appliances included
- Living room features hardwood flooring
- Dining room also has bamboo flooring, half bath and sliding glass doors to concrete patio and backyard
- Bedrooms have newer carpeting and double sized closets
- Full bathroom remodel with ceramic tile shower/tub, new vanity, granite sink & blue tooth speaker
- Finished basement offers plenty of room to enjoy
- Washer & dryer are included
- NEW: 150 amp Electric service with generator transfer switch, 95% efficient furnace w/central air, back up boiler, 40 gallon HWT, glass block windows
- Complete tear off roof in 2010
- New vinyl privacy fence
- Depew schools!
- Quiet, low traffic area
- Close to Stiglmeier Park
- Close to ALL conveniences!