36 Jamstead Court, Williamsville, NY
Single Family3 Beds1 Baths, 1 Partial Bath 1,644 Sq Ft
Built in 1960
listed by America's Choice
Location! location! Lovely 3 BR, 1.5 bath open layout home on a Cul-De- Sac. Spacious Living & Dining rooms w/hardwood floors. Family room has sliding door to covered patio that overlooks private yard. Kitchen w/garden window & hardwood floors. Good sized BR w/hardwood floors under carpets. And so much more ! Check out this great home.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 baths, 1 partial bath
- 1,644 square feet
- Built in 1960
- Single Family
- Taxes $5,211
- A welcoming foyer with double closets invites you into the spacious Living and Dining room with hardwood floors and large windows.
- The kitchen features hardwood flooring, garden window ample counter and cabinet space. Built in oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator included.
- Family room has carpeting and a sliding door to the covered concrete patio.
- New vanity w/ granite counter, ceramic flooring in the upstairs main bath. A half bath w/ pedestal sink is off the Family room.
- Three good sized Bedrooms with hardwood floors under the carpeting, all have ample closet space.
- Many windows have been replaced within the last 10 yrs.Front door '13, Vinyl siding'13.
- Chimney has been completely redone'15.
- Basement has glass block windows, sump pump, laundry area and good storage space. Drain Tile '03.
- Private partially fenced yard, covered patio and 10 x 10 Shed.
- Updated landscaping. Long concrete driveway.
- This great house is waiting for you to move in and enjoy.
- Williamsville Schools
- Situated on a Cul- De-Sac
- Walking to Briarhurst park. Short distance to Clearfield Pool, Library and walking paths.
- Conveniently located to shopping, and entertainment.