6754 Nettle Creek Drive, Derby-Evans, NY
Single Family3 Beds1 Baths, 1 Partial Bath 1,532 Sq Ft
Built in 1972
12/17 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
listed by America's Choice
3/4 bdrm, 1.5 bath Colonial, kitchen w/new cherry cabinets, new counters, tile backsplash & fl. Formal DR & LR. The FR offers a gas FP, sunroom, 3 bdrms on the 2nd fl. Full bath w/heated tile fl, new vanity, new jacuzzi tub. Full bsmt offers finished rm w/closet (4th bdrm). Fenced yard w/above ground pool, newer windows, AC, furnace, HWT & more!
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 baths, 1 partial bath
- 1,532 square feet
- Built in 1972
- Single Family
- Taxes $5,467
- This 3/4 bedroom, 1.5 bath colonial is not a drive by! It is totally updated! New front door, foyer with ceramic tile floor and guest closet.
- The kitchen features new cherry cabinets, new counters, fixtures, ceramic tile backsplash & floor. Dishwasher & microwave, recessed lights & stove.
- The family room has a new gas fireplace and mantel flanked by built-in bookshelves, new wood laminate floor & sliding door to a new beautiful sunroom
- Spacious formal living/dining room with new laminate wood floors, dining room with chair rail
- First floor is complete with updated half-bath w/tile floor, all new fixtures, new interior doors & fresh paint thruought!
- 2nd floor offers 3 bdrms w/new floors, all w/large closets, full bath w/new vanity, fixtures, radiant heated tile floor, new Jacuzzi tub & surround.
- Full basement with laundry, plenty of storage and finished room with closet could be 4th bedroom, office, etc...
- Large corner lot, fully fenced back yard, above ground pool, paver stone front walk way & back patio & professional landscaping
- Many updates: newer double hung vinyl replacement windows, newer 95% high efficiency furnace, AC and newer hot water tank
- MUST SEE this home to appreciate all it has to offer, truly move in condition!
- Conveniently located to all shopping, dining and recreation
- Easy access to Downtown Buffalo; short distance to the village of Hamburg
- Walk to playground; close to beaches and parks
- Taxes shown are true star exemption is $502