8085 Old Post Road West, East Amherst, NY
Single Family5 Beds3 Baths, 1 Partial Bath 3,296 Sq Ft
Built in 1979
12/16 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 12/17 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
listed by America's Choice
A beautifully updated 5 BR, 3.5 Bath Colonial home w/a large private yard. Totally renovated kitchen boasts high end cabinets, quartz counters, ceramic tile, island & sliding door to covered patio. Hardwood floors. 2 Master suites. Formal living & Dining room. Private den. Family room w/fireplace Updated baths. Inground salt water pool & more!
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 baths, 1 partial bath
- 3,296 square feet
- Built in 1979
- Single Family
- Taxes $8,398
- Welcome to 8085 Old Post Rd W. a beautifully maintained 5 Bedroom, 3.5 bath Colonial home on a lovely private fenced wooded lot.
- Hardwood floors, crown moulding in the formal living & Dining room. Den off foyer.
- A gorgeous totally renovated kitchen '14 boasts high end cabinets, ceramic floor, quartz countertops, island, pantry & sliding door to covered patio.
- Large mud room has separate front entrance & built in cubbies.
- First floor Laundry with cabinets, sink & door to patio.
- Family room features hardwood floors, gas fireplace, bay window built-in cabinets & beamed ceiling.
- Six panel doors thru out. New carpet runner on hardwood stairs. Hardwood floors in upstairs hallway.
- Huge Master Suite can easily accommodate a sitting area has hardwood floors, walk in closet & 2 additional closets.
- Amazing completely redone Master bathroom w/ceramic floor, jetted tub, separate glass shower & executive vanity w/granite countertop.
- A second Master Bedroom features neutral carpeting & walk in closet. Master bath has shower, large vanity & closet.
- The secondary bedrooms have neutral carpeting w/ample closet space. Upgraded main bath.
- Salt Water Colley self cleaning heated in ground pool w/Loop Lock Elephant cover '15.
- American Eagle Play set is included. Shed.
- This move in ready home is waiting for you! Hurry it won't last long.
- Williamsville Schools.
- Conveniently Located to shopping entertainment, and bike path.
- Clarence taxes