10 Creekside Lane, Pittsford, NY
Single Family4 Beds3 Baths, 1 Partial Bath 2,556 Sq Ft
Built in 1951
8/20 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm, 8/27 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
listed by America's Choice
Stone front 4 bdrm/3.5 bath Colonial. 2 car garage. Professional landscaping. LR crown molding, bi bookshelves, hdwd flr, wbfp. DR hdwd flr. Center island kitchen w/appliances, tile flr. Potential 1st flr bdrm for in law possibilities. Upstairs 4 lg bdrms, Master suite. Part fin bsmt w/wbfp. A/C. Patio, private yard. Included is extra .20 acre lot.
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 baths, 1 partial bath
- 2,556 square feet
- Built in 1951
- Single Family
- Taxes $12,113
- Stone front and cedar sided 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath Colonial with architectural shingle roof. 2 car garage. Professional landscaping.
- Entry with tile floor. Half bath off foyer.
- Formal living room with crown molding, built-in bookshelves, hardwood floor, wood burning fireplace.
- Formal dining room with hardwood floor.
- Serene enclosed porch.
- Eat-in kitchen with center island, tile floor, crown molding, recessed lights. Kitchen appliances are included.
- Potential first floor bedroom with in law possibilities.
- Upstairs features 4 large bedrooms with hardwoods. Many closets. Master suite with wall-to-wall carpeting and master bath.
- Central air conditioning.
- Partially finished basement with wood burning fireplace and white washed knotty pine walls.
- Private backyard with patio.
- Included in property is extra Tax ID #262000 138-09-1-57. Taxes for this .20 acre: Town and County-$65.49 School-$54.27
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac. No thru traffic.
- Pittsford Schools.
- Star Program Savings: $765.21
- Close to expressways, shopping, medical facilities, park, bike/hiking trails, water/boating. Walking distance to schools.